The Alloway Football Club Inc. would like to notify all club members that the Queensland Government's Get Playing Vouchers, Round 7, will be open on Wednesday 27th January for eligible members. Vouchers will again be for $150.
Some dates to be aware of:
* Voucher applications open 10am 27 January 2016
* Vouchers applications close 30 March 2016 or earlier if all available vouchers are allocated.
* Vouchers must be presented to the club by 6 May 2016.
Children and young people are eligible to apply for a voucher if they are a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 (inclusive) at the time of application, and:
* the child, or their parent, carer or guardian, holds a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it, or
* the child’s application is supported by two referral agents (School teachers, local councillors, council youth development officers and members of parliament are no longer eligible to be referral agents)
Reminder: Eligible children and young people who received a voucher in 2015 are eligible to apply for a voucher in 2016.
Vouchers are issued on a first come, first served basis. Once the vouchers are fully allocated for a round, no further vouchers will be issued.
To understand more on the Get Playing vouchers please view https://www.qld.gov.au/…/s…/funding/getinthegame/getstarted/
As well please view the fact sheet on the Get Started Vouchers
Reminder MyFootballClub is now open to register your child and the Alloway Football Club Inc. will be holding a sign on day at St Luke's Anglican School on Saturday 6th February from 10am-12pm. We would love to see all previous members sign on again and welcome any new faces wanting to make Alloway FC their home.
Lastly it would be fantastic if you are able to share this with others. Thank you.
Individual Photos Courtesy of Sports in Focus